I read back through a few of my posts and I wanted to clear something up. I love my wife:) She is the most beautiful, caring, loving, amazing woman I know. I cherish her so much! Even though we disagree about having a baby, we still love each other immensely. Ever since the beginning of our relationship, I knew she was the one and the best fit for me. We are a lot alike in most ways, and boy does that make life easier!! To heck with this opposites attract crap! If you are too opposite, it definitely won’t work! You need to have similar lifestyles, goals and feelings about what a relationship should be. D and I have all of this and more! I was with my opposite before I met D, and that was a disaster!!
Here are some things about my wife that make me think she is the most special woman in the world (in no particular order):
1) When we first started dating it was long distance (an hour and a 1/2 by car). She came to see me every single weekend for 7 months!!! (and then we bought a house together)
2) I told her I was a choc-o-holic on our first date – and that I specifically liked dark chocolate. She went an hour out of her way to bring me a box of homemade dark chocolate on the second date!
3) I told her I wasn’t sure about starting a relationship in the beginning – due to my past experience of 4 and a 1/2 years with the ex – and that I didn’t want any pressure. She sent me a dozen roses to my work the next day, with a card that said “No pressure.”:) I still have that card.
4) She is an amazing mother who treats our son with love and respect, and has taught me so much about how a parent should be.
5) She is beautiful and sexy:)
6) She teaches me so much about love and commitment, and what a real relationship should be.
7) She takes such good care of me too! She does a lot of the housework, and has a hot meal ready for me when I get home everyday – and does it because she wants to and without complaint.
8 ) She is just an absolutely AMAZING human being, lover, partner and wife:)
I could go on and on about her, but I am sure I have bored half the readers by now. I just wanted to let you all know that my wife is my light, my world, my life – and there is nothing that would make me feel any different.